Zinchenko has become the latest player to join the Arsenal squad and their second signing from City in this transfer window.
He was at City from 2016 until this summer and spent most of those years as a teammate of Stones.
They were a part of the Citizen team that has dominated the Premier League with four league titles in five seasons.
He would now look to help Arsenal and make them a force to reckon with in English football.
Stones loved to be teammates with Zinchenko, and he posted a glowing message on his Instagram page for the Ukrainian.
He writes: “Good luck in your new chapter my friend @zinchenko_96
“Firstly, I will miss your terrible style and your bad dancing in the dressing room.
“We will miss an incredible person and friend from the team.
“Me and my family will miss you and yours keep being the person you are!
“I wish you nothing but happiness in your new adventures! See you on the pitch soon bro.”
Follow Us on Social media:
- Ferdinand and Neville name Man City star as the ‘only defender’ that can stop Kylian Mbappe
- ‘Plays with an experience that goes beyond his years’ – Rio Ferdinand and Alan Shearer send Jude Bellingham message to Manchester City
- Pep Guardiola insists he feels ‘very good’ at Manchester City after signing a new contract
- Belgians deny dressing-room bust-up after Kevin De Bruyne claim
- ‘I’m not ruling it out’ – Man City transfer boost as director says 22 y/o could leave
- Man City owners poised to announce £114m deal on Saturday to take club to the next level
- England ‘leaked’ XI v Wales: Man City trio involved in World Cup clash