Borussia Dortmund have set a €150 million price for British midfielder Jude Bellingham, according to a report from The Athletic UK.
The 19-year-old midfielder, who joined Borussia Dortmund in a £25million transfer from Birmingham City two years ago, is on Manchester City’s transfer list.
According to The Athletic, Manchester City are in a transfer race along with four other clubs.
But, Borussia Dortmund are demanding at least €150 for the young star which would make him the most expensive English player of all-time – surpassing Jack Grealish and his £100m move to Man City last year.
This could be a very important year for Bellingham, who is still 19 years old but has a chance of becoming a starter for the English national team in the upcoming 2022 FIFA World Cup.
Bellingham made his 100th appearance for Dortmund last week.
Since arriving at Signal Iduna Park he’s scored 13 goals and assisted 18, making him one of the club’s most valuable players.
His consistent performances have also seen him earn a regular spot in Gareth Southgate’s England squad.
Last year Bellingham became the youngest-ever English player to appear at a major tournament when he made a substitute appearance against Croatia during Euro 2020.
Follow Us on Social media:
- Ferdinand and Neville name Man City star as the ‘only defender’ that can stop Kylian Mbappe
- ‘Plays with an experience that goes beyond his years’ – Rio Ferdinand and Alan Shearer send Jude Bellingham message to Manchester City
- Pep Guardiola insists he feels ‘very good’ at Manchester City after signing a new contract
- Belgians deny dressing-room bust-up after Kevin De Bruyne claim
- ‘I’m not ruling it out’ – Man City transfer boost as director says 22 y/o could leave
- Man City owners poised to announce £114m deal on Saturday to take club to the next level
- England ‘leaked’ XI v Wales: Man City trio involved in World Cup clash