Manchester City fans have been reacting to a post on Twitter which relays a report that claims there remains a fear at Chelsea that Pep Guardiola’s side will seriously turn their attention towards Jude Bellingham.
The 19-year-old in is the most wanted midfielder in the world at the moment, with every big club across Europe more than interested in making him their next big money signing.
According to Matt Law of the Telegraph, Chelsea co-owner Todd Boehly is taking it upon himself to ‘make enquiries’ over Jude Bellingham and ‘foster key relationships’.
However, the report stresses that there ‘remains a fear’ at Chelsea that the Premier League champions will ‘seriously turn their attention’ towards Bellingham.
The report was shared on Twitter by City Xtra and it attracted plenty of attention from the club’s supporters.
“Chelsea is scared of us”
“Yes they should because we are a bigger club with bigger project”
“Why do they think they even have a chance? No one is picking Chelsea over Madrid, Liverpool or us”
“What makes them think that they have a chance in the first place? ”
“Chelsea going after players City are highly interested in? What a surprise 😆 think i know where he’d rather go but wouldn’t pay more than £100 mil 🔵”
Follow Us on Social media:
- Ferdinand and Neville name Man City star as the ‘only defender’ that can stop Kylian Mbappe
- ‘Plays with an experience that goes beyond his years’ – Rio Ferdinand and Alan Shearer send Jude Bellingham message to Manchester City
- Pep Guardiola insists he feels ‘very good’ at Manchester City after signing a new contract
- Belgians deny dressing-room bust-up after Kevin De Bruyne claim
- ‘I’m not ruling it out’ – Man City transfer boost as director says 22 y/o could leave
- Man City owners poised to announce £114m deal on Saturday to take club to the next level
- England ‘leaked’ XI v Wales: Man City trio involved in World Cup clash