Manchester City fans have been reacting to a post on Twitter which relays a report that claims Bayern Munich have Julian Alvarez on their transfer list.
The 23-year-old Manchester City forward, who is valued at around €50 million, has been in sensational form in the ongoing season.
Despite not being the preferred choice under Guardiola, the former River Plate forward has managed to produce the goods whenever asked to step on the pitch.
His performances have attracted the attention of quite a few clubs and there could be a bidding war for his services in the summer.
German journalist Christian Falk claimed last night on Twitter that Bayern Munich have set their sights on Alvarez and have the Manchester City striker on their transfer list.
Florian Plettenburg of Sky Germany has also stated Bayern Munich have enquired about Julian Alvarez as he is not a regular starter at Man City. His future is ‘uncertain’, despite being contracted until 2028.
The report was shared on Twitter by City Xtra and it attracted plenty of attention from the club’s supporters.
@JoelM87464696: “All these rumours for him when he’s just signed a new contract till 2028”
@De17Bruyne: “He literally signed a contract extension already lol these ‘journalists’ are hilarious”
@MThomas61: “Absolutely no chance”
@HoodieFoden: “Ain’t happening”
@mancitybongo: “He’s untouchable…”
@McfcChriss: “They can keep dreaming.”
@ManCitty9320: “Well the player may be tempted to leave to play regularly but City can ask for 150M at least”
@shane_mcfc: “So funny how people really think they have a chance at getting him, it was his first season under Pep I wouldn’t be surprised if his game time nearly doubles next season”
Follow Us on Social media:
- Manchester City are set to earn a record £166MILLION after clinching their third straight Premier League title
- Erling Haaland and Kevin De Bruyne on the verge of smashing Thierry Henry record
- Erling Haaland makҽs morҽ Prҽmiҽr Lҽaguҽ history aftҽr rҽcord-brҽaking sҽason
- ‘Jorge Mendes is nuts’, ‘He’s no Bernardo Silva replacement’ – Man City fans react to report linking Real Madrid star with a move to the Etihad
- ‘I just pray this works out!’, ‘we’d be unstoppable’ – Man City fans react as club eyes an ambitious swoop for Bayern Munich star
- Report: Man City will let their ‘incredible’ player leave this summer for just £35m
- ‘Madrid getting rejected again!’ – Man City fans react as report reveal Erling Haaland exit ‘plan’